Environmental Statutory Obligation: As per CPCB water Act 1974:Any business / factory or organisation /premises that yields to altering the chemical or biological properties of water and such water that is let out untreated into common sewers or drains ,natural lakes and streams ( endangering aquatic life and biome) is a punishable offence .
Hence as conscious and responsible Indians we need to safe guard/conserve our natural resources for future generation and also comply to environmental Acts laid by Government of India.
What “V-Rev” has in store for ‘Go- Green’ Concerns:
- CER-Catalytic Electro Reactors –Upto 1 Million LPD:
CER is one of its kind electro-reactor treatments where instantaneous results are rendered and it’s cheaper to operate in comparison to any of the biological treatment schemes.
- Absence of 24/7 aerators yielding to zero noise and huge energy savings.
- Neutralization is done without the addition of chemicals hence reduces cost of chemicals
- Low foot print hence easily repositioned.(Apt for rented premises)
- Sludge handling capacities reduced by 80%
- Plant can be shut off on zero production or holidays when sewage or waste water is not generated.
- Sludge is compacted and digested in Bio-Digesters (by product-Methane)
*We also manufacture Aerobic-Biological Treatment equipment (F/MBBR-Fixed/Moving Bed Bio-Film reactor Process) if desired by the customer.